At last, a blog for Coalition of The Willing! I thought it was time to create a central place where everyone's work in progress can be shown. Thanks to all the collaborators for allowing me to show their developing work. This blog is mainly for the purpose of connecting the collaborators, showing work as it progresses and announcing any developments. The blog isn't meant to be the public face of the film. The film's website is currently being developed. So finally, just to say that Coalition Of The Willing is already shaping up into a wonderfully rich and diverse piece of work, an enormous thank you to everyone involved.

Saturday 12 September 2009

Clapham Road Studios

Since the end of 2008, Clapham Road Studios in South London have supported the production of Coalition Of The Willing. To be more precise, Matt Day and the boys at Clapham Road have given the space, kit, expertise and encouragement to help me make the stop motion animation I've thrown myself into. Their generosity and support has almost been beyond belief. I have been totally humbled and amazed by their good will and for this I offer my most heartfelt thanks. We are currently building a glass multiplane on which i hope to shoot the rest of my sequences for the film. More on this as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment